Fitness Training > Equipment
The key to a successful training program is surrounding yourself with the right support and equipment. These articles will help you do just that.
Guide to Using Fitness Equipment
- Dumbbells — about them, history and uses.
- Strength Shoes — getting stronger with your footwear.
- Core Stability and Balance Training Equipment.
- Free Weights vs. Exercise Machines
- Do Electric Ab Stimulators Really Work?
- Heart Rate Monitors — how they work.
- Cycling Your Way To Fitness — an article by C.J.Gustafson on stationary bikes - Still a great choice for overall fitness.
- Getting the Most Use Out of Your Home Fitness Equipment — an article by Nathan James.
Buying Guides for Fitness Equipment
- Buying a treadmill — guide to finding the right one for you
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas — Give the gift of health with fitness gift ideas
- Buying Fitness Equipment on eBay: Deals or Duds? — article by Jane Simms
- 3 Little Known Tips To Buying Fitness Equipment — article by Amy Metz
- Fitness Equipment Basics — article by John Mac
- For Sale: Heart rate monitors, pedometers, treadmills, exercise bikes, free weights
- For Sale Balance Trainers: Bosu Balls, Balance Trainers and Swiss Exercise Balls