Medicine > Contributor > Wood
B.App.Sc (Physio), Grad. Dip. Sports Physio
Michael is a leading sports physiotherapist from Perth, Western Australia. He runs a very successful private practice, and is currently working with the Australian Hockey Team, Subiaco Football Club and Perth Glory Soccer Club.
For more information visit his website: www.mtmphysiotherapy.com.au
Articles by Michael Wood
- Questions about Back Pain - Mike answers some common questions about back pain
- No H.A.R.M. - The 'No Harm' principle for injury treatment
- Office Health - How to prevent injuries at work
- Overuse Injuries - Management of non-traumatic injuries
- Injury Prevention for Soccer - Several measures for preventing injuries during soccer or football.
- Recovery after playing sport - many things an athlete can do after exercise to aid in their recovery
- Warming up for sport - Tip on warming up prior to exercise
- Stretching for Sport - a discussion on the different types of stretches and how they should be used.