Home of Hockey
Did you know?
(please note: this information is for field hockey, not ice hockey)
Hockey can take its history back to early Egyptians, who first took a stick to a ball. Today's elite hockey players require exceptional skills, and physical attributes such as great endurance, running speed and hitting power and agility to keep pace with the fast moving game.
- fitness testing for hockey.
- Hockey player profiles
- some books about hockey for sale.
- awards: male and female player of the year list
- Field Hockey Photos
- More information about Hockey at the Commonwealth Games
- Field Hockey Polls
- can we determine who is the greatest ever hockey player?
- See about Ice Hockey as there are many similarities between these sports.