Weight Loss Myths: Fact or Fiction?
There are so many claims of magic cures, quick fixes and easy weight loss diets - without a Degree in Food Science how do you know what is true and what is not? Here is some of the weight loss information that you may hear or read about, which may or may not be true.
- Green Tea Myth: Drink green tea to lose weight - true or false?
- Weight Training Myth: Strength exercises are no good for weight loss - true or false?
- Skipping Meals Myth: Skipping meals is one way to lose weight - true or false?
- Spot Reduction Myth: Can you spot reduce certain parts of your body?
- New Diet Myth: It is time to get a new diet if you only lose one pound a week - true or false?
- Evening Meal Myth: Eating late at night makes you fat - true or false?
- Fat Free Myth: If it is fat free, you can eat as much as you want
- true or false?
- Salad Myth: Salads are always a great choice when eating out - true or false?
- Exercise Myth: You can lose and maintain weight without exercise - true or false?
- How to Identify Fraudulent Weight Loss Claims
- Fat burner myths - increasing 'fat burning' is a myth, here are some 'real' ways to lose weight.
- Healthy Eating Myths and Truths
- the weight loss home
- Fitness and Weight Loss Myths
- Healthy Eating Myths
- Sports Nutrition Myths