Calculate your Body-mass Index
This is the metric version of the calculation in which you must enter your height in meters, and your weight in kilograms. If you want to enter imperial units, go to this page.
To calculate your BMI, enter your height and weight in the boxes below, and then click "calculate".
What does it mean? See the chart on the BMI information page
- Description and procedures for measuring BMI
- imperial BMI calculator
- alternative method: using a height and weight graph
- Reverse BMI lookup table
- other body composition tests
- fitness and health calculators
- Videos of Anthropometric Tests